A few weeks ago I blogged about my coworker Lekshmi and me going skydiving in Taupo. We were in Taupo for a week-long course for work, all about control systems and hydropower governors. The teacher was nice enough to send us some pictures of the course, so I'm posting a few here.
We were told at the beginning of the course that there would be an exam at the end, and whoever got the highest score would get a trophy with their name on it. Anyone who scored above 80% would get a certificate saying that they passed the course "with distinction." Guess who busted her butt, studied hard, and won the trophy?






2 comments:
yeah for awesome trophies! that's way better and much more deserved than my soccer trophies when I was, like, ohhhh 7. Come to think of it, I'm not sure I even have those still...but THIS one is a keeper Heidi!:)
WOW! It looks like an academy award! Way to go! We are so proud of you!
Post a Comment