Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Family pictures

When I was in Idaho, we decided to get everyone together and have family pictures. Actually, I didn't decide. I was one of the people who whined and complained about it but eventually went along with it. I hereby apologize, Courtney. I won't complain anymore. The pictures turned out very nicely, and here are a few of them:

My nephews and nieces: Lainey, Joey, Benji, Libby, Luke, Alexis, Eli, Mackenzie














The whole clan
















This was a shot of the"original Heaths." I liked the fact that we took the picture on a hill, and since I'm at the top of the hill, I don't look like I'm a foot shorter than my brothers (which I am).















After the pictures, we stayed to have a pool party (with lots of food!) at Chad & Desiree's house. Here's me with Jemayla and Byron:













And some pool shots:

















and Courtney posing while preparing the food (I think one of her daughters took this picture)
















Like most family get-togethers, this one turned into a jamming session when my brothers pulled out guitars and ukeleles.














And then, since I missed having Christmas with the family but still had all the presents for the kids, we had Christmas in July! This was actually my subversive effort to become their favorite aunt by bringing them gifts when they weren't expecting any. (The kids kept saying, "But there's no snow outside!") I didn't think I got any pictures of this, but somebody must have picked up my camera and taken some shots. Thank you, whoever you were!

1 comment:

Betty Heath said...

This is delightful, Heidi. Thanks for posting the pics.